Chrysler Repair/'94 LH body sunroof adjustment

Is there a a way to manually crank the sunroof closed in the 94 LHS. It is dropped in the rear in the closed position and thought maybe it needed a turn with a allen or torx to raise it. I have read the answer using the adjustments on the sides but don't have the car in front of me and wanted to have a second option for when when I see the car.

Hi John,
There is no mention of a mechanical device to move the sunroof. The manual does describe the adjustment of the slides to alter the height of the glass. If may be that the position sensor is stopping the motion too soon and that might be adjusted. There are 7 pages that cover the sun roof which I could photocopy and postal mail to you. It costs 10 cents a page plus a postage stamp to do that. You could reimburse me after you get the pages. Let me know your postal address if you would like to receive the pages.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).