Chrysler Repair/'94 town & country 3.8 /a604: ccd connector

I cannot find the blue ccd diag connector anywhere... I have mitchell on demand and locator says left of column near fuse panel.... not there, can you help?

Hi Mark,
It is shown to be on the end of a cable hanging under the dash in the area between fuse box and the left side of the steering column. It was blue in '93 and black in '95 (I don't have the '94 T & C manual so can't be certain but it was blue in the cars that year). It is rectangular in shape and has 6 pins in a 2 x 3 arrangement.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).