Chrysler Repair/Chrysler 200 oil cooler or something

Question
Oil deal
Oil deal  
QUESTION: I have a chrysler 200 lx 2.4l I'm putting back together after an accident. I was just about to put the front end back on when I noticed there are two ports above the oil filter (picture attached) that have no hoses attached. I assume they pulled them off when they did the estimate but have no clue and can't figure out where they would go if they were attached. Any ideas?

Jesse

ANSWER: Let me check my manuals and see what I can find.

QUESTION: Sorry, didn't mean to reiterate it all to you. Thank you though and will definitely donate if we can get this figured out! Already tried just answers with no success. Scoured the Internet for pics but no luck there either. Can't find a wrecked 200 anywhere close to look at. Gotta get this thing up and running for the fam and at wits end.

Answer
Unfortunately I have not seen such a set up. All I can suggest is that you go to Chrysler dealer parts counter, bring along the photo and ask if they can identify exactly what that is and show you the hoses that attach to it and where they are routed. Please let me know what you learn, Jesse.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston