Chrysler Repair/water leak around Concorde rear door

Question
QUESTION: why dors water leak into the back seat paaenger side on my Concorde

ANSWER: Have you looked at the rubber gasket that seals the door edge and the door opening? If that looks in good condition then notice whether the door is latched tightly into the door frame. If it seems to have space between the two, then loosen the latching bar in the door frame and move it inward a few millimeters so that it is tightly secured.

QUESTION: put in new door seal and trunk seal...could it be the drains

Answer
More likely the issue is a seal or weather strip rather than a drain. There are numerous possibilities and so you need to try and determine where the water is building up and then try to find the source leakage point. I don't see mention of drain holes; those are usually provided for a convertible body rather than a sedan. There are 2 pages from the '04 Concorde manual about locating leaks that I can copy and attach to an email I would send directly. Then if you can find the source of the leak I can find the seal that is involved and copy the instructions on repairing that seal. If you want the 2 pages let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the address will be erased automatically.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston