Chrysler Repair/'02 Sebring: no start

Question
QUESTION: The old battery got replaced 4 days ago.the new battery is only 5days old

ANSWER: If it worked for 3 or 4 days but now is not working as you described it, then you need to check the condition of the battery with either a voltmeter (or see if the driving lights are dimmer than normal) to see if it has gone bad. And then try a jump start as you did earlier successfully when you had the old battery.

QUESTION: If the alternator is bad would i still have this problem

Answer
If the alternator were bad, there would have been a below voltage red warning light "on". So until you get the engine started there is no way to tell if the alternator is the problem for certain if you don't recall seeing that warning light. If the battery is low now then that could be the cause, or it could have been you left on the lights or that there is a short circuit that discharged the battery.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston