Chrysler Repair/'04 Cherokee: No power to wipers, radio or windows

Question
Yesterday I picked up a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It had been sitting for awhile with only 64K on odometer. It started and had power to all functions. While driving home I stopped for gas after I noticed that the radio was out. No Big! Then this morning when it started to snow I found the wipers did not work and the windows did not move. I have changed "good" fuses out. Tried new relays.
What else could it be?

Answer
Hi Rich,
The '06 manual, the closest I have for your vehicle, show a 30 amp fuse, fuse #3, in the power distribution box in the engine compartment to power parts of both the wipers and the windows so if that one went out that would explain the common loss of those two systems.
I don't see it involved with the radio so that may be a separate issue. Let me know.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston