Chrysler Repair/'06 300 Code 0052

Question
Hi, I  have changed my 02 sensors I say about 3 times already and still keep getting  code p0052 I  reset everything and check engine light still on

Answer
Hi Angel,
That specific code is for the oxygen sensor on the right side of the engine (passenger side)
mounted on the exhaust manifold. If the sensor has been replaced but it still draws the code it likely means that the wiring from the sensor plug to the powertrain control module is impaired. Here are the connections to verify:
Pin 1 brown/violet to pin 17 of plug 2 (black/orange) at PCM  Is it open or showing 12v?
Pin 2 Black to ground (- post of battery) Is it open?
Pin 3 brown/dark green to pin 32 at plug 2 at PCM  Is it open?
Pin 4 dark red/light green to pin 33 at plug 2 at PCM  Is it open?
So check those connections and hope fully you will find one that is bad and can correct it.
If all check out, then look over the wires that connect from the tip of the sensor to the sensors plug.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston