Chrysler Repair/09 Dodge Charger: equipment offerings

Hello I own A 09 Dodge Charger 3.5L and it used to be a cop car.
My main question is That Considering the cop station I got it from didn't take anything off but the cage and the PC in the center Console or Jotto Desk what additons are there to my car compared to a stock 09 3.5l Charger

Hi Kyle,
I don't have details about equipment possibilities but may I suggest that you go to and do a search about the '09 Charger/Chrysler 300. They have very complete descriptions of each year's vehicles and the equipment that is available for them.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).