Chrysler Repair/09 Dodge Charger: equipment offerings

Question
Hello I own A 09 Dodge Charger 3.5L and it used to be a cop car.
My main question is That Considering the cop station I got it from didn't take anything off but the cage and the PC in the center Console or Jotto Desk what additons are there to my car compared to a stock 09 3.5l Charger

Answer
Hi Kyle,
I don't have details about equipment possibilities but may I suggest that you go to www.allpar.com and do a search about the '09 Charger/Chrysler 300. They have very complete descriptions of each year's vehicles and the equipment that is available for them.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston