Chrysler Repair/2002 pt cruiser dream series: gasket leak?

Question
Ok I was in an accident at 3-5 mph rear ended a truck dented the hood and broke the radiator on passenger side
Could that cause damage to the engine where the radiator line where it connects to the bottom of the engine? I'm being told that a gasket is now damaged am I being ripped off?

Answer
Hi Bill,
Is this the 1.6 or the 2.0/2.4 L engine? What is the name of the gasket, and what are the engine parts that are being joined together where the gasket is located, and the name of the gasket? Can they show you the exact location of the gasket, and what beside the two parts being joined at the gasket have to be removed, and how much time/$ do they say it will cost? Is there a specific name for the job than they say needs to be done?
Try to get those specifics and ask to be shown where the work needs to be done.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston