Chrysler Repair/2004 crysler sebring gtc, no crank

ohm reading for pin 86 were:

In Park - off = .03
In Park - on = .04
In Park - Crank/Start position = 1

In Neutral - off = can't be done as can't be in iff and neutral at same time -  key won't go to off position while in neutral

In Neutral - on = .04
In Neutra - Crank/Start position = 1

By do you mean 1 ohm??? If that, and .03 is true then the pin 86 appears to be virtually grounded all the time which would cause the relay to close all the time. This doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you need to do a 30 to 87 jump start and go to a shop.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).