Chrysler Repair/2005 crysler 300

I shut my car off for bout 5 min and when I went to start it started and died I did this 3 times on the forth time it wouldn't do anything.,lights work everything works,took battery out had it checked it was good...Don't know what it is.Please help my only car and no money to have dealer fix and towed.

well your not gonna like me   this sounds like a skim module   its the module that tells teh car is ok to start from the key. AND  a dealer is really the only place to which u can have this replaced.  Any shop would simply farm it out to a dealer because there is codes that is needed and dealer is only location to which will have them.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP