Chrysler Repair/2005 crysler 300

Question
I shut my car off for bout 5 min and when I went to start it started and died I did this 3 times on the forth time it wouldn't do anything.,lights work everything works,took battery out had it checked it was good...Don't know what it is.Please help my only car and no money to have dealer fix and towed.

Answer
well your not gonna like me   this sounds like a skim module   its the module that tells teh car is ok to start from the key. AND  a dealer is really the only place to which u can have this replaced.  Any shop would simply farm it out to a dealer because there is codes that is needed and dealer is only location to which will have them.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin