Chrysler Repair/'95 LHS: No Spark

Roland, it's William again. My 95 Chrysler LHS 3.5. So I went out today to check my codes again and this time the check engine light did flash, it just took some time to start flashing. Looks like it flashed 334355. I may need to do this again as I didn't have a paper and pen in hand. I do have power from the fuse to the ASD relay and to the ignition coil, I had checked that before. It will be a day or so before I can check the other wires going in.I have a voltmeter. Thanks Ralph

Hi Ralph,
The 33 code is about the A.C. clutch control circuit but wouldn't be involved with a no spark.
The 43 code says that the wiring of the ignition coils between the pack and the powertrain control module is not showing the electrical behavior that it should normally show. It would be good to check the continuities of the black wire to pin 19, the white wire to pin 17, and the red wire to pin 18 of the pcm and also that none of those wires is shorted to ground. One or more of those wires being bad would cause a no start. The 55 code means end of readout.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).