Chrysler Repair/all code lights blinking: '01 minivan

Question
I recently acquired a 2001 voyager from Florida  I live in Buffalo NY. This morning I started it up, turned the headlights on and put it in gear and all the instrument panel code lights fuel, odometer lights are blinking.  It is literally every light imaginable  when I was driving the speedometer gauge sort of blinked also. what exactly is the problem, does something need to be reset.  also what is the easiest way to thaw out the windshield fluid reservoir.  thank you

Answer
Hi Marcia,
I would suggest that you remove and then after 5 seconds put back in place the fuses 14, 19, 20 and 24 in the fuse box in the engine compartment. Also, check to be sure that the hazard alert light switch is not turned 'on'. As to the windshield washer fluid, try blowing on the container or as close as you can get to it with a hair drier. Then add some fluid that will not freeze.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston