Chrysler Repair/nothing blows out of defroster even though all other works.

I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica that nothing blows out of the defroster. Everything else works. It has heat from all vents, floor and rear. It is just the defroster. I tried getting codes on the instrument panel but it just reads P-done. Please help me if you can. I came home during an ice storm from the preschool where I direct and teach which is 5 miles from school with my grandbaby in the car and had to stop 5 times to scrape ice. Thank you.

try this first
Control Assembly: Service and Repair
A/C Heater Control Calibration
The heater-A/C control module must be recalibrated each time an actuator motor or the control module is replaced.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the On position.
2. Simultaneously depress and hold the Power and Recirculation buttons on the heater-A/C control for at least five seconds. The Automatic
Temperature Control (ATC) heater-A/C control Delay and Recirculation graphics will begin to flash when the calibration procedure has begun.
3. The calibration procedure should take less than twenty seconds. When the LEDs or graphics stop flashing, the calibration procedure is
4. If the LEDs or graphics continue to flash beyond the normal twenty second (ATC) calibration time, it indicates that the heater-A/C control has
detected a failure and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) has been set. Refer to Body Diagnostic Procedures to perform further diagnosis. The
LEDs or graphics will continue to flash even after the ignition switch is cycled Off and On, until a successful calibration is completed or until
the vehicle has been driven about 13 kilometers (8 miles).

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP