Chrysler Repair/'02 Sebring Convertible LXi: Wipers

My windshield wiper just suddenly stopped working. Went to wash the windshield and they will not work or spray. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give me for this problem.

Hi Laura,
Start by checking to see if a fuse is blown:
specifically check fuse #15 (10 amp) located in the box behind the left end-cap of the dash,
and also check fuse #18 (40 amp) in the power distribution box in the engine compartment.
Let me know if those are not blown and we can get further into it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).