Chrysler Repair/'03 pt cruiser 2.4 turbo: oil pressure/miss-fire/charging

I had it on the scanner for codes cause engine light came on it started bucking it said it is oil pressure low mid fire on cylinders and not charging we just replaced timing belt water pump the whole kit and new belt what can I do

Hi Eric,
What were the specific numbers of the scanner code readout?
One way to increase oil pressure is to use the next higher number "weight" of the oil at the next change. Does the oil pressure light come 'on' at idle? Check the oil pressure sensor switch to be sure it isn't leaking.
"Not charging" is usually an issue with the alternator not working.
Miss-firing can have a variety of reasons from spark to fuel mixture to injector to compression. So various tests need to be done. How many miles on the vehicle at this point?
Sorry for the delay in responding but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).