Chrysler Repair/'03 pt cruiser 2.4 turbo: oil pressure/miss-fire/charging

Question
I had it on the scanner for codes cause engine light came on it started bucking it said it is oil pressure low mid fire on cylinders and not charging we just replaced timing belt water pump the whole kit and new belt what can I do

Answer
Hi Eric,
What were the specific numbers of the scanner code readout?
One way to increase oil pressure is to use the next higher number "weight" of the oil at the next change. Does the oil pressure light come 'on' at idle? Check the oil pressure sensor switch to be sure it isn't leaking.
"Not charging" is usually an issue with the alternator not working.
Miss-firing can have a variety of reasons from spark to fuel mixture to injector to compression. So various tests need to be done. How many miles on the vehicle at this point?
Sorry for the delay in responding but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston