Chrysler Repair/2006 Chrysler Pacifica tailgate not working

QUESTION: The code in the car says to cold to open which it's not, the fuses are fine. The motor works also. Would like the diagram or info on changing the sensor out to see if that fixes it. Would like to know exactly where it is and what it looks like. Thank you

There are 4 pages in the '06 manual that I have copied and will attach them to an email that I will send to you directly. I need to know your email address. When you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically.

QUESTION: I did not receive any pages or info that you said you sent. You have to use the @ symbol or it will not send it.

Hi Kim,
You misunderstood me. I need to know YOUR email address (because Allexperts doesn't share that with the "expert"). So tell me that address in a "private" follow-up question, but don't use @ symbol or the address will be erased and I won't get it.
Because what I am going to send you is from the '06 Chrysler Corp. manual which is a copyright document it is not legal for me to just attach it to an answer sent via Allexperts, and they will not be happy with me if I tried to do that. Thus I can only send the pages via a direct email to you.
PS Thanks for the rating and nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).