Chrysler Repair/2006 Chrysler Pacifica tailgate not working

Question
QUESTION: The code in the car says to cold to open which it's not, the fuses are fine. The motor works also. Would like the diagram or info on changing the sensor out to see if that fixes it. Would like to know exactly where it is and what it looks like. Thank you

ANSWER: Hi Kim,
There are 4 pages in the '06 manual that I have copied and will attach them to an email that I will send to you directly. I need to know your email address. When you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or the address will be erased automatically.
Roland

QUESTION: I did not receive any pages or info that you said you sent. You have to use the @ symbol or it will not send it.

Answer
Hi Kim,
You misunderstood me. I need to know YOUR email address (because Allexperts doesn't share that with the "expert"). So tell me that address in a "private" follow-up question, but don't use @ symbol or the address will be erased and I won't get it.
Because what I am going to send you is from the '06 Chrysler Corp. manual which is a copyright document it is not legal for me to just attach it to an answer sent via Allexperts, and they will not be happy with me if I tried to do that. Thus I can only send the pages via a direct email to you.
Roland
PS Thanks for the rating and nomination.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston