Chrysler Repair/2006 Dodge Grand Caravan engine runs rough above 3000 rpm's

Question
QUESTION: Brad I saw a Q&A from 2011 on a grand Caravan 3.3L that runs ruff around 3000rpms. I am having the same issue but my code is 4011. Any advice you can give me?

ANSWER: Hi Randy,
Please read the code once again as I don't find a 4011 code listed in the manual. Is there a letter prefix to the code?
Roland

QUESTION: Yes P4011 is the code thanks for your quick redponce Roland

ANSWER: Hi Randy,
I have checked all my '05 and newer manuals and cannot find a P4011 code. So I can't be of help on what it means. Let me know if you find it or another number.
Roland

QUESTION: Roland the code is P0441 it is a 2004 grand Caravan with a 2006 motor

Answer
Hi Randy,
That code is about the system which controls the emission of gasoline vapors which is located near the fuel tank. It is saying there is a problem with leak detection pump or with the purge solenoid. There is a multi-step procedure which you can follow to see if you can find the reason which I can copy and attach to an email I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address so tell me that but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" or it will be automatically erased from your follow-up question.
I would try to fix that situation and then see if that solves the rough run above 3000 rpm.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston