Chrysler Repair/'92 Lebaron turn signal

Question
Dear Sir,

I have a 1992 Chrysler Lebaron with the right turn signal out. it seems to work occasionally when the temperature rises. I have replaced all the bulbs and the switch on the dash. can you point to anything else this might be?

Thank You

Answer
Hi William,
I assume that both the front and rear turn lamps don't work, if otherwise let me know. Also I assume the right turn cluster indication light is not working, if otherwise let me know. So basically nothing flashes on the right side, correct?
Assuming the above, aside from wire disconnections in this complex circuit, the remaining parts that could be faulty are the "diode package" which is a relay-like appearing device that is plugged into the relay block under the dash on the driver side kick-panel in the third row from the top, front-most position OR the turn signal cancellation switch on the steering column. The diode package is probably less costly and certainly easier to replace.
I have the wiring diagrams and if you had a volt-ohm meter you could troubleshoot the wiring using that.
So see if you can get the diode package from a dealer or a wrecking yard.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston