Chrysler Repair/'97 Sebring JXI: tach, odometer, heat

Question
QUESTION: Hi there, 1997 Sebring jxi - tac odometer and heat work intermittently. Is there a module that controls all these functions?

thanks fred

ANSWER: Hi Fred,
Fuses 7 and 11 in the box at the left hand end of the dash power the instrument cluster functions and lights so see if one of those fuses might have a subtle crack in its wire.
I don't know what you mean by heat works intermittently. Tell me more.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the pool to which Kevin had referred it.
Roland

QUESTION: Tried your suggestion...did not work...changed all fuses. Odometer does not come on , nor does the tack. dash lites work. heat does not circulate. these problems are intermittent. when they work , they all work at the same time. there is an alarm that was previously installed. i do not use it.

Answer
Hi Fred,
I don't see a tie-in between the odo, tac, heat circulation (by that do you mean the blower motor in the cabin?). So when they next go out, is when you should verify what else might not be working as that could give a clue. Try jiggling the ignition switch, the fuse box, etc. to see if something might cause things to work again.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston