Chrysler Repair/ignition switch wiring plugs: '88 LeBaron

I've got a 1927 ford with sbc motor , with chrysler steering column , the wiring had been cobbed when i got it, now ive got a new gm wiring harness and need to know what each wire on the two plugs at the lower end of the steering column go to. so i can have it correct to the new harness, it is unknown what column it is out of , but looking on the internet i found a picture of the ignition plug on the column that looks the same as mine and it was for a 1988 lebaron part#4221201 , one  plug that was cut off has 5 places for wires  and  4 wires in it,  red, blue, yellow, and black with white tracer two wires go on one side ,one on middle and one on opposite side, the second connector has 6 places and 3 wire connected  black with red trace ,pink with black tracer and a smaller gauge gray wire with black tracer , two wires on one side and one on the other, I need to know where each of these to any help would be greatly appreciated I've been looking for three month and getting frustrated  Thanks a bunch Ghost

Hi Ghost,
In the '88 LeBarons (both the H- and J body) I find that those two plugs and associated wires are attached to the ignition switch and the other side of each connector has same colored wires to various fuses, wiring circuits, etc. that are related to the ignition switch's functions. I can copy the pages from the '88 manual and postal mail them to you. I assume you would like to continue to use the ignition switch and these wires as needed in your vehicle. Let me know your postal mailing address.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).