Chrysler Repair/Window switch replacement: '07 minivan

Question
Window will go down but it takes many attempts to get it to go up. Power window switch, drivers side, 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. How do I replace it?  Remove door panel or the switch panel?

Answer
Hi Steve,
The switch and bezel can be removed without removing the door panel. Use a soft wood stick to pry out the bottom of the bezel and then work around the remainder of the bezel until it is freed. There is a lock tab on the harness plug when opened will allow the removal of the harness from the switch. The pins 11 and 8 of the switch should show continuity when the driver up request is made. You might be able to improve the connection by spraying the inside to switch with electrical contact cleaner if the continuity is flakey.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston