Chrysler Repair/08 GC Passenger Window issue.

Hello Roland,

Received the diagrams and info thank you for those.  Not the best at reading schematics.  I am still unable to locate how to test for power at the motor when I press the button.  Can you suggest what color the wire maybe?

The 'driver wires' on page 6, motor pins 1 and 3, light green/orange and dark blue/orange, would be my guess. Try grounding one and putting 12v on the other, then reverse polarity. Read the text about checking the motors, but that is what I would guess. Stay away from the Hall effect wires.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).