Chrysler Repair/1996 Chrysler Cirrus: Humming noise

Question
I have a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus 93267 miles  that is making loud humming noise when I drive it the check engine light is not on and the car is running fine other than the noise . Any advise on this  matter would be greatly appreciated .

Answer
Hi Cynthia,
Does it hum when you are standing still in neutral or park and rev the engine, or just when you are in motion? Sounds are not easy to diagnose without being there. But lets give it a try.
Where does it sound to be coming from? Does it change when you are turning as compared to going straight?
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston