Chrysler Repair/2002 dodge caravan no speed shift ind.

when i put van in gear dash ind. show that i am  in all gears and speed gage does no move. New trans mod and trans computer did not fix problem

Hi Gary,
Have you tried to get fault codes: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" with the ignition switch, doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage is replaced by a 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P. Let me know what you find and we'll go from there.
What is a 'trans mod'?

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).