Chrysler Repair/'04 sebring coupe w/2.4 mitsubishi engine

Question
wires cut
wires cut  
QUESTION: My codes are 0705 0102 0101 a wire was cut under my dash, how can I tell if it is related to the TRS sensor? My SRS light on dash is on as well is there a sight I can pull the wiring diagram from?

ANSWER: Hi Kathy,
I assume this is a Sebring sedan/convertible, not a coupe, correct?
I looked for the codes P0101 and P0102 and P0705 but find those are not valid codes. Did they have a prefix other than a P? Such as a U or a B?
What is the color coding of the cut wire (major color/trace color) and do you know why or who cut it?
By TRS do you mean the transmission range sensor?
The SRS (supplementary restraint system) does have a section in the wiring diagram chapter but it would be helpful to know what might be the fault code that is involved. So let us sort out that issue first. I can copy the diagrams off a CD and attach the pages to an email if needed.
Sorry to ask so many questions.
Roland

QUESTION: I forgot to tell you it has a mitsubishi 2.4ltr engine in it and yes the transmission range sensor. the shop I took my car to cut 2 wires under my the dash or under the steering wheel, they are green and blue stripe blue with a green stripe and Im trying to figure out if the codes have anything to do with this. Please help! I appreciate anything you can tell me Thank you in advance

ANSWER: I'll check for that wire. But again, those three code numbers are not valid, are you sure that is what came from the readout?

obd codes
obd codes  

OBD code
OBD code  
QUESTION: Yes the codes are 0705 0202 I'm sorry I put 0101 0102 which are codes from yesterday before he cut the wires I attached a pic of today's codes

Answer
Hi Kathy,
The pictures show only one code, the P0705. The "O2/02" is not a code, but looks more like a calendar date or something like that. Do you have access to the person who did the reading so you could inquire what the "02/02" means? It would be explained in the manual that came with the code reader/
Do you know of any problem with the transmission switch that chooses PRND or L positions of the automatic transmission.
Is the engine refusing to crank over entirely? Or will it crank but not start? Or?
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston