Chrysler Repair/94 lhs no start

Car has started the last two times I tried it(PRNDL lights stayed on). Tried the on off thing and received no codes(blinking), just stayed on.

Do you hear the sound of the fuel pump running, coming from inside the fuel tank, for about 1 second when you first turn the key to the run position?
Have you chacked for spark?
When you tried the on-off, did you do "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in less than 5 seconds elapsed time? If there are no codes, at least you should get 5 flashes followed by 5 more flashes (meaning no fault codes).

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).