Chrysler Repair/Cam sensor

Question
I would like to make a donation to ur site. I have been trying to find imformation for 3 weeks on lacation of the cam sensor 1991 3.3 chrysler NY. I found u by mistake. I got a couple of friends who own 1991 to 1993 im about to let them know about u.
THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHOWING THAT EXTRA PAGE ON 2c-10 iLL. 13.13 OTHER PAGE 6-6 iLL. 2.8

Answer
Hi David,
I am pleased to be of help. I haven't opted to accept donations but rather prefer to offer help as a volunteer at AllExperts. If you now know where that sensor is located then I hope you will be able to successfully change it out and get your engine running. If there is anything else I might help you on please let me know.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston