Chrysler Repair/'01 concorde: power window/ac blower

dear sir,
the ac blower and power windows stopped working simultaniously.
also when the ac snowflake button is pushed a beeping nose can be heard. I assume it is a fuse but cannot find the bad one. Any tip you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi Gary,
Those two circuits are powered separately by a fuse and by a circuit breaker that in turn get power from one ignition switch. That section of the ignition switch in turn relies upon fuse J (40 amp) in the power distribution box under the hood. I believe that you will find fuse J is blown.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).