Chrysler Repair/2002 Sebring signal light issue

QUESTION: 2002 Sebring lx signal and 4 way not functioning...all fuses checked.  Replaced multi switch as well as signal/wiper control column.  Still nothing.  Have checked multi fuse and signal column in another Sebring. Works fine...all lights are functioning..I'm baffled

ANSWER: Is this the coupe, sedan, or convertible?

QUESTION: It's a 4 door sedan

Hi William,
There are two fuses involved: fuse #20 (20 amp) in the power box under the hood and fuse #15 (10 amp) in the fuse panel at the left end of the dash. The next thing to check would be that you have 12V on pin 8 of the 10-pin plug of the multifunction switch, and similarly on pin 9 of that plug (with the ignition "on" for this one). Let me know if have all that.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).