Chrysler Repair/AC recharge

Question
I have I 3.5L V6 2003 Chrysler Concord LXI and I would like to know how to locate and recharge the AC? Can you help?

Answer
I have had success using AC charging kits putting in 12 oz. or so at a time and testing the function following each addition. The low pressure port is located on the AC compressor proper, the front/top of it, directly above the drive pulley. If you follow the instructions provided with the kit which would include the hose necessary to connect from the supply can to the low pressure port it should suck the refrigerant into the system while it is idling. I assume that the system has been working and is just low on refrigerant. Otherwise the refill procedure is more complicated and involves the use of gauges.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston