Chrysler Repair/blend doors

Question
QUESTION: Does the dash have to be removed to replace the blend doors my drivers side is warmer than pass.. 01 Chrysler town & country lxi dual zone and if so how hard is the fix thanks

ANSWER: Let me finish breakfast and get right back with my answer, Greg.

QUESTION: Ok that's fine my van is warm on the left side and child's in the right thinking the doors may be stuck if you have another solution let me know I have 4 boys with epilepsy and I'm on a budget ands they have to have the ac during this heat wave enjoy your breakfast and I'll definitely rate you

ANSWER: Just sent you a revised answer. Thanks for doing the rating.

QUESTION: Will doo sir just fill me in on that answer

Answer
Here is the revised answer:
The actuators for the blend doors are on the left hand end of the HVAC housing and are accessible without removing the dash. There is a 'silencer' on the lower edge of the dash on the driver side that is removed to then give you access to the housing and the door actuators. In my '02 manual which I have on hard copy there are some drawings/steps that may be helpful compared to what is shown in the '04 manual which I have on CD and could attach to an email. So I would suggest that I photocopy and mail you a couple of pages from that '02 manual. Tell me your postal address and I'll do that.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston