Chrysler Repair/blend doors: '02 T & C

QUESTION: 5858 pine tree ln rex ga 30273

ANSWER: Ok, I'll copy and send it the 6 pages. If you would care to send me back two postal stamps to cover my costs, that would be appreciated.

QUESTION: Are you sending "how to replace the actuator or the actual blend door? If you want to shoot me a text my cell is 6789491568? This system is making me start a new question every few follow-ups?

What I am sending is how to access the actuator for removal and once you do that it would be clear whether the blend door inside is moving freely or not. If not then that would be a more difficult repair probably involving removal of the HVAC unit. I hope that is not the problem.
Notice also on the pages I am sending is a procedure for "calibrating" the actuators which you might want to do first just in case that would solve the problem.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).