Chrysler Repair/blend doors: '02 T & C

Question
QUESTION: 5858 pine tree ln rex ga 30273

ANSWER: Ok, I'll copy and send it the 6 pages. If you would care to send me back two postal stamps to cover my costs, that would be appreciated.

QUESTION: Are you sending "how to replace the actuator or the actual blend door? If you want to shoot me a text my cell is 6789491568? This system is making me start a new question every few follow-ups?

Answer
What I am sending is how to access the actuator for removal and once you do that it would be clear whether the blend door inside is moving freely or not. If not then that would be a more difficult repair probably involving removal of the HVAC unit. I hope that is not the problem.
Notice also on the pages I am sending is a procedure for "calibrating" the actuators which you might want to do first just in case that would solve the problem.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston