Chrysler Repair/radio: 1999 Sebring

Question
I have a 1999 Chrysler Sebring convertible. The radio is working, but no sound comes out of the speakers. I have taken out the speaker and tried it in another car and it works. I also tried the radio in another car, and it also works. The radio keeps the correct time and the stations change correctly. I have checked all the fuses but found no problem there. Any ideas?

Answer
Hi Diane,
Is this the standard radio system or the "Infinity" deluxe system which has a separate amplifies under the passenger seat? That amplifier may be the cause if it isn't working also.
Is the other car you tried also a Sebring and does it have the same sort of 'system'.
Did you try using the other car's radio in your car? Are both cars Sebring's?
Once I know more I can tell you what to try.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston