Chrysler Repair/Rear bumper fascia removal: '08 T & C

Question
How do I remove rear bumper or bumper cover on a 2008 Chrysler T&C van?
Left rear corner got pushed in during a minor fender bender.

Answer
Hi Richard,
There are a total of 14 fasteners. If you open the lift gate you will find 2 screws at the lower corners of the opening on each side that attach it to the opening framework. Then look for 3 screws on each side which from again the inside of the opening but this time crosswise direction that attach the fascia to the inner fender wheel opening. Finally there are 4 push-pin type fasteners that are spread across the lower edge of the middle of the fascia and attach it to the bumper reinforcement that is hidden behind the fascia. Those fasters are typically plastic so you may want to look at the tip of the fasteners to see whether there is some sort of a "release" that will allow the pin ears to move inward and thus release the pins without running the risk ofbreaking them.
You then lift up on the fascia to release it and pull rearward. You may find it helpful raise the rear end of the vehicle for better viewing of the underside of the fascia.
If you can't find any of these fasteners let me know your email address (but don't use the @ symbol but rather use "at") and I can copy a couple of figures from the manual that show what I am describing.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston