Chrysler Repair/Rear bumper fascia removal: '08 T & C

How do I remove rear bumper or bumper cover on a 2008 Chrysler T&C van?
Left rear corner got pushed in during a minor fender bender.

Hi Richard,
There are a total of 14 fasteners. If you open the lift gate you will find 2 screws at the lower corners of the opening on each side that attach it to the opening framework. Then look for 3 screws on each side which from again the inside of the opening but this time crosswise direction that attach the fascia to the inner fender wheel opening. Finally there are 4 push-pin type fasteners that are spread across the lower edge of the middle of the fascia and attach it to the bumper reinforcement that is hidden behind the fascia. Those fasters are typically plastic so you may want to look at the tip of the fasteners to see whether there is some sort of a "release" that will allow the pin ears to move inward and thus release the pins without running the risk ofbreaking them.
You then lift up on the fascia to release it and pull rearward. You may find it helpful raise the rear end of the vehicle for better viewing of the underside of the fascia.
If you can't find any of these fasteners let me know your email address (but don't use the @ symbol but rather use "at") and I can copy a couple of figures from the manual that show what I am describing.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).