Chrysler Repair/rear washer hose: '08 T & C

Question
rear washer leaks behind passenger front wheel on 2008 town & country
how do i get to the hose to replace?  seems to be inside frame

Answer
Hi Paul,
All the manual says is that the hose is routed along the right side of the engine compartment and thru to dash to the cowl panel inside and then up the A-pillar. No pictures or details are shown for the routing from the engine compartment to the cabin thru the firewall. You might go to a dealer parts counter and look at the catalog page for the rear wiper system where there may be a diagram that shows the hose details.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston