Chrysler Repair/rear washer hose: '08 T & C

rear washer leaks behind passenger front wheel on 2008 town & country
how do i get to the hose to replace?  seems to be inside frame

Hi Paul,
All the manual says is that the hose is routed along the right side of the engine compartment and thru to dash to the cowl panel inside and then up the A-pillar. No pictures or details are shown for the routing from the engine compartment to the cabin thru the firewall. You might go to a dealer parts counter and look at the catalog page for the rear wiper system where there may be a diagram that shows the hose details.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).