Chrysler Repair/Remove 02 Stratus Sedan 2.7L dashboard

Question
Hi, Kevin.
I'm replacing the a/c evaporator core but I'm stuck removing the dashboard.
I followed all the steps in the FSM but it still won't come out. The only instructions that don't make sense are on page 23-120:

(24) Remove the one right side, center instrument
panel support bolt.
(33) Remove the one left side, center instrument
panel support bolt.

Do you know where these two bolts are located? I already removed the ones at the bottom near the hump, behind the disc changer. I hope those are the ones.
In the engine bay I only remove the three nuts holding the hvac to the frame, the FSM doesn't say anything else.
If I lift on the crossbar it moves maybe 1/4 inch but something still seems to be holding it back.

thanks for any suggestions!

Answer
Hi Oleg,
I have the '03 manual and it too has the same instructions, but no figure or detail that shows the center instrument panel support. I would suggest that you go to a dealer parts counter and ask them to look in the parts catalog to find that support and its 2 bolts. There is likely to be a drawing there which will be of help.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston