Chrysler Repair/[02 Concorde: Several electrical systems out

Question
QUESTION: Last night, all was well with this vehicle. The passenger electric window would not roll up.  This morning I removed the door trim to access the window mechanism and determined to replace the Window Regulator.  While driving to the shop to pick up the new regulator, I noticed that all interior lights did not work, as well as everything on the instrument panel except for the gear indicator. I completed the repair - window now works like a champ! - and discovered that in addition to the above items the headlights, fog lights, brake lights, power door locks, stereo system and thermometer/compass unit also were not working. At this point, the only working electric items I can find are the turn signals, hazards, reverse lights, horn and heat/air blower.  The driver's electric seat adjuster also works.

ANSWER: Hi Jay,
Check 30 amp fuses C and I in the power box in the engine compartment. Those power all the items that are not working. Somehow those may have been blown during the repair process.
Roland

QUESTION: Thank you. Unfortunately, after swapping those out there was no change in function. The fuses you mentioned, as well as all others that have the metal inside visible, all look sound both under the hood and inside the fuse panel to the left of the steering column.

Answer
OK, then do verify there is 12v on both sides of those fuses. Then check the following fuses in the panel to the left of the steering column: 2,3,15,16,19,20, which power those circuits and are powered by C and I. Then check 5,7,14,18, and fuse M which power the body control circuits. Also check for voltages on there fuses (the headlights have to be on high beam for power to be on fuse 2).  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston