Chrysler Repair/1991 dodge caravan 3.3 no start

1991 dodge caravan 3.3 cranks but does not start no fire code 42 asd does not eneregize replaced crank and cam sensor replaced computer and bcm tested continuity for wires to crank sensor to computer wires fine asd gets 12 volts at top pin if i close the relay maually i hear the pump come on fuel pump was replaced 3 years ago on the back of the fuse blocck where the asd pushes in top 2 red wires to the right blue bottom green and to the left blue and yellow red constsnt power to the right blue key off no power ground key on 12 volts bottom 4.29 volts

Hi Brien,
I have the '91 wiring diagrams but am not clear about your situation. I assume that you never got a code 11 or code 54 which are reporting problems with the crank or cam sensor. So can we assume that they are alright?
Because you wrote this as one long sentence with no periods I may not understand your details. Could you try again, but break up that sentence into individual statements?
The ASD has 4 wires: the red/white is hot always, direct from the battery; the dark green/black is the output wire of the relay and should show 12v when the points inside the relay are closed; the dark blue wire is from the ignition switch and should show 12v when the switch is in both the "on" position and in the "start" position; while the dark blue/yellow wire (when unplugged from the relay) should be floating (showing no resistance to ground) but when it is plugged into the relay for about 1 second when you first turn the key to "run" when it should be shown as grounded, and then after that it should show 12v (that is the ASD control switch coil wire which closes the relay when the engine is being cranked and when the engine is actually running.
Compare that to what you have observed and let me know how we differ.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).