Chrysler Repair/1996 Chrysler cirrus won't start

Question
My 1996 Chrysler cirrus xli v6 2.5 ltr wont start. I have put in new plugs, new spark plug wires, new fuel pump, distrbutor, rotor, crank shaft sensor. The car will turn over not getting any spark from the plugs. There is fuel pressure. Turns over but no spark. Have been told that the computer may be bad (not by mechanics but other people). I can't get it out of the garage to take to a mechanic without towing it. Would like to know how to tell if the computer is bad or what other issues could there be causing the car not to start. At my wits end, not sure what to do next. What other options can I try or do I replace the computer as the last resort? thanks for any feed back or any help at all will be greatful

Answer
u get a wire diagram see which wires are for teh distributor  and crank sensor  see if they have the correct voltage on them   of not  trace it back to the computer  sane wires  if non comming out of computer  then  faulty computer    if there is correct voltage at teh wires   then one or more is broken aling the way.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin