Chrysler Repair/2004 Chrysler Pacifica

Question
QUESTION: The washer fluid won't spritz on the front or the back. The mechanic has hooked a battery to the washer pumps and they work. He has blown air through the lines and they are clear. I bought a control lever for the steering column and it's still not working. Where can I tell the mechanic to look? Or what do I need to tell him? There was no warning light on the dash, I had turned it on and it didn't work. I bought this vehicle from a private seller and there is no warranty. Is there a fuse, a wire or  relay??

ANSWER: This is where your mechanic needs electrical training  even basic stuff he should be able to do. If he cant  then take it to some one that at least has knowledge of how an electrical system works.
If he can read a wire diagram  he should be able to figure this issue out.

QUESTION: I understand this is an electrical problem....WHERE is the problem. There is no wiring diagram to the car. Can you tell me where he should look and what exactly is wrong? Is it in the relay box? Is it a wire under the steering column behind the dash? Your answer is vague can u be more specific?

Answer
I can not tell u where the prob is  its between the motor and the switch and yes there is a wire diagram for that car  i use them all the time.  This goes back to your guy which has no idea what he is doing.
My answer was vary specific to the issue   which I see is your guy working for u    correct him and then  your car will get correctly fixed.

Is this a back yard  do it yourselfer? yeah he prob wont have any access to a wire diagram or basic electrical knowledge.   If i were there id pull up teh wire diagram and start braking up the system  see what works what does not   use a scanner and turn on the pumps  ect  see what does not work.

Chrysler Repair

Kevin