Chrysler Repair/'99 300m 3.5 v6: "no bus"

Question
Yes the cluster works fine. I changed the tps and cam sensor and  pcm computer cause the code reader. Said it was  no good.  The car runs good just the the no bus comes off and on and I need to smoge it in a few days.   And don't know what to do.

Answer
Hi Omero,
I suspect that is related to the instrument cluster only. When it comes "on" showing "no bus" does the cluster stop working until the message goes off? It may be that the bus connector wire on the cluster has an intermittent connection to the cluster circuit board in which case you would remove the cluster and then heat the pin for that wire where it connects to the circuit board using a soldering pencil to correct the intermittency. The pin is #5 on the green plug socket.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston