Chrysler Repair/'99 300m 3.5L: "no bus" but runs well

I have replaced a computer and sensors and my Chrysler still showing no bus.  But car runs great

Hi Omero,
"No bus" may be referring to the lack of digital signals to the instrument cluster only. \
Is this "no bus" based upon what you see in the odometer window after doing the "on-off-on" routine or is it based on what is shown by a plug-in code reader?
Is the instrument cluster working properly at this time?
Have you tried disconnecting the battery briefly as this may be a "stale code" that needs to be erased?
Is there a history to this situation and which computer and which sensors have you replaced and why?

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).