Chrysler Repair/A/C Compressor Clutch

Roland,do you happen to have instructions on how to remove/replace the A/C Compressor Clutch on my 1999 Chrysler 300M? And are there any special tools that I have to use in the process?  Thank you in advance for your anticipated response...Greg

Hi Greg,
I do have the procedure on a CD for the '04 compressor clutch and it appears to be identical for that from the '98 paper manual I have. I can copy those pages from the CD and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. Tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the address will be erased automatically.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).