Chrysler Repair/A/C Compressor Clutch

Question
Roland,do you happen to have instructions on how to remove/replace the A/C Compressor Clutch on my 1999 Chrysler 300M? And are there any special tools that I have to use in the process?  Thank you in advance for your anticipated response...Greg

Answer
Hi Greg,
I do have the procedure on a CD for the '04 compressor clutch and it appears to be identical for that from the '98 paper manual I have. I can copy those pages from the CD and attach them to an email I would send to you directly. Tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the address will be erased automatically.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston