Chrysler Repair/Turns over but doesnt start: '02 300m

Question
QUESTION: my car has always started right off. today i wanted to move it to weed eat. i turned the key , it turned over just fine, but will not fire. i live on ss and cant afford a tow bill and repair. i am hoping you might help. ty dave

ANSWER: What is the year/make/model/body style/engine (L)?

QUESTION: the car is a 2002 Chrysler 300m special 4 door sedan, i think they come with a 3.4 or 3.6 liter.

Answer
OK Dave,
Try using the ignition key to get a fault code readout that may tell us what is wrong. Turn the key "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window in the instrument cluster to see if the mileage reading is replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know and we'll go from there.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston