Chrysler Repair/03 grand caravan: hard starting

Question
i have an 03 grand caravan and i am having trouble gettinit to start i remove the fuses for about 30 minutes put them back on and finally the van starts but when i press the gas it stops and wont start again

Answer
Hi Luis,
Take advantage of the self-diagnostic capability of the engine controller module. Use the ignition key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch to odometer window in the speedo cluster to see the mileage reading to be replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know the number(s) you get that way and we'll go from there to correct this problem. Let me know which size (L) engine you have as well.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston