Chrysler Repair/'04 3.5L 300M: cranks but no spark

I have a 2004 Chrysler 300M, 3.5L with 137k miles.
When I got the car the battery was weak. Driving home (about a 30 minute trip) the car died and would not start. I have replaced the cam and crank sensors,still the same problem. Funny thing is I am not getting any codes when doing key test. Just sat done. I have  read you previous post and not sure what to do next. The ECM has a black, white, green and orange connectors. what pin carries the supply voltage to the sensors? I have checked the ASD relay also.
ECM part number P04896 732AB.

Thanks f for your help.

Hi Ben,
Is that "Just sat done" a typo? Did you mean "Just saw 'done'". I will assume that is what came up in the odometer window when you did the key check. Let me know if otherwise.
The ECM apparently sees no fault codes to be present if that is the case.
I am surprised if there is no spark and you get no fault code.
The 5 volt supply for the position sensors is violet/white and comes from pin 29 of the #2 plug at the ECM which is likely the orange plug (but verify that). It is connected to pin 1 of each of those sensors. If there are no codes, only "done" then I wonder if you have gas/fuel pump/ or an EGR valve that is stuck ajar rather than a no spark situation. I would believe that a no spark would cause there to be a code.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).