Chrysler Repair/'04 Pacifica: code 0750

QUESTION: Your last reply.
OK, then there would be no shorts to ground with those 8 wires. So do you still get the 0750 code and you are still in limp?

My Answer: Yes still in limp mode. same 0750.
really pulling hair now!

ANSWER: The cause then of the continuing 0750 code and limp mode which is prompted by it is likely to be a problem with the solenoid/pressure switch assembly. Have you contemplated replacing it?
Otherwise the TCM is faulty

QUESTION: I replaced it already.So I guess it's the TCM.
Can a shop test it off the vehicle ?

The other possibility is an open ground circuit of the pcm/tcm which would be found on pins 9 and 18 of the black/black plug 1 and pins 13 and 14 of the black/green plug 4 of the combined pcm/tcm.
I don't know about testing off the vehicle possibilities.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).