Chrysler Repair/'04 Sebring Conv.: no turn signals/radio/door locks/windows/code reader

I have a 04 Chrysler Sebring convertible 2.7,the car drives fine,a few days ago find out that I don't have any turn signals,no radio, no blinkers, no power lock,Windows won't come down.I do have a code from a while ago, EGR valve i didn't fix it yet,because the car runs fine.i have 126.00 miles on dash.
Can you please help me with any advice? ?
PS:I took it to Auto zone to diagnose it but the reader went turn on??
Any Advice before I take it to a mechanic?

Hi Hassan,
Start by checking out these fuses in the fuse box in the cabin hidden behind the left end-cap of the dash: Fuse # 4, 5, 15 and then also check the circuit breaker No. 2 in that same fuse box.
I am unclear as to why you said "no bus" as the digital data bus is not significantly involved in any of the items that you listed as being out of order. However, the power to operate the plug-in data bus fault code reader is also from fuse #5 so that too would explain why Autozone couldn't get a reading.
Please notice the PS below, thanks.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).