Chrysler Repair/'09 300: Driver seat immobilited

Question
I have a 2009 Chrysler 300 with a drivers seat that won't move forward or backward because one of the wires coming off the seat motor is snapped. im just wondering if there is a way I can move the seat manually forward to a permanent position it won't have to move again once it is back at a driveable position.

Answer
Hi Steve,
Can you see the wire and if so what are its colors? And can you identify to what place it was attached? I have the wiring diagrams for '07 and can then tell you how to either re-attach the wire or jump a 12v carrying wire to the point on the motor so you can move it to the location that you would like it to be. You may have to remove the seat to do this if the working space under the seat is restricted. I believe that the moving of the seat has to be done via electric motor power as there is no way to move the gear which is driven by the motor.
If you are not certain there is a broken wire then there is some self-diagnostic capability to get a fault code number about the electronic fault that is causing the lack of motion and repair that issue. A fault code readout using a code reader would be the way to go about getting that fault code number which would be U followed by 4 digits.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston